Yummy Melon Software


Thursday, August 11, 2005


nugu is a utility that scans an IMAP mail account for new messages (or by some other search criteria) that are then relayed in abbreviated form to your cell phone.

nugu is written in Python and is intended to be run periodically via a cron job on a Unix system. It is still being developed but 90% of the functionality is there. So now it's all about slogging through the remaining 10% ...